5 Key Takeaways from Legande’s Live with Dr. Ryan Nino Padua
Legande Inc. recently had a 2.5 hour long live session with Dr. Ryan Nino C. Padua, internal medicine – cardiology, about how amazing our immune system is. As we all know, times have changed and we are now living a new normal where we stay at home as much as possible to combat an unseen enemy in the form of COVID-19.
COVID-19 is a form of a virus that is transmitted from person to person via droplets in the air or through an object touched by an infected person. This virus gets into our system via our eyes, nose, or mouth. This happens when you either inhale air where there are droplets from an infected person or when you touch something and then touch your face. A person touches their face about 20x every hour on average. This is how easily you can be infected when you come into contact with someone or something with the COVID-19 virus.
So, how can you boost your immune system so that it can help you figh off COVID-19?
- Drink 2 cups of water every hour. It may sound a lot but it has been proven that COVID-19 thrives on parched throats. Keeping yourself hydrated not only helps fight off COVID-19, but it also helps to keep you hydrated and your internal system running on full speed.
- Eat a balanced diet. This means the Go, Grow, Glow food chart should be followed. Avoid eating highly processed food such as those that come in plastic packaging or have a long shelf life. It’s best to eat natural, organic, or those that are high in fiber like oatmeal.
- Avoid or cut down on vices. Smoking, drinking alcohol, and using illegal drugs can lower down your immune system.
- Exercise and getting enough rest. You need to move your body to get your blood flowing and to stretch your muscles. However, you also need to get enough rest which means you need to sleep long enough that when you wake up, you feel refreshed, not tired.
- Enzymes and probiotics. Enzymes and probiotics can help foster the growth of good bacteria to fight the bad ones. They also help in preventing disease-causing bacteria to do damage in the body.
Legande Inc. offers Life Enzymes. Life Enzyme works better than most vitamins, herbal remedies, and supplements. Enzymes speed up blood circulation, digestion, detoxification, and healing which are all necessary for the body. Legánde’s Life Enzyme contains 150 all-natural whole fruits and vegetables as well as medicinal fungi and ancient Chinese herbs which underwent a 1-year fermentation process. This slows down aging and aids in the relief of digestive disorders and boosts energy.
You can purchase Legánde’s Argan Oil via www.Legánde.com or visit them at Suite 406, West Tower, Philippine Stock Exchange Center, Ortigas Center, Barangay San Antonio, Pasig City, Metro Manila, Philippines, 1605 when the quarantine is over. You can also check their Facebook Page to send them a message.