Looking for a delicious yet healthy dish to serve tonight? These recipes are comfort food at its best.
|1 (185 g)||can||SAN MIGUEL DEL MAR TUNA IN WATER, drained|
|5||pc||rice paper wrappers|
|1 (100 g)||pc||cucumber, sliced into thin strips|
|1 (80 g)||pc||carrot, sliced into thin strips|
|5||sprigs||cilantro or basil|
|1||cup||shredded lettuce leaves|
|2||tbsp||MAGNOLIA REAL MAYONNAISE|
- Mix tuna and 2 tablespoons of hoisin sauce together. Set aside.
- Fill a shallow bowl with warm water. Dip rice paper carefully until it softens.
- Lay rice paper on a flat surface and while soft, quickly place 1 to 2 tablespoons of tuna in the center, then add several pieces of cucumber strips, carrot strips, cilantro, and shredded lettuce.
- Fold the sides of the wrapper inwards, then tightly roll. Repeat with the remaining ingredients.
- To make hoisin sauce, mix together remaining hoisin and mayonnaise. Serve with the spring rolls.
Makes 5 servings.
- Use a combination of fresh vegetables and herbs in making the rolls such as cucumber, red radish, bean sprouts, bell peppers, zucchini, shredded cabbage, leeks, and mint leaves.
- Do not over soak rice papers in water as it will become soggy and sticky.
- Space assembled spring rolls apart to prevent from sticking to each other.
- Hoisin from scratch (about 1/2 cup): 1/4 cup soy sauce, 2 tbsp peanut butter or black bean paste, 1 tbsp brown sugar, honey or molasses, 2 tsp rice wine or white wine vinegar, 2 tsp sesame oil, 1 clove garlic minced or 1/8 tsp garlic powder, 1/8 tsp ground black pepper, 1 tsp hot sauce
#Madalicious @HomeFoodiePH #PureAuthenticTuna #SanMiguelDelMar @SanMiguelDelMarTuna