SIYAM-THING EXCITING AWAITS YOU FROM LUMINA!
Homeownership is something that many of us dream of. Owning a home means putting down roots and having a space that is truly yours. Owning a home is the fulfilment of the dream. We have many places to go but only one place to return and that is our home with the beloved ones surrounding. The dream of owning a house is a long-lasting dream and the desire to bring ultimate happiness to our beloved ones. One practical way is to reserve a house and lot in Lumina Homes .
Here’s the good news!
SIYAM-thing exciting awaits all Lumina homebuyers and sellers from August 7 to August 29 as Lumina Homes presents “9 Years, 9 Wins Raffle Promo” in celebration of its 9th Anniversary!
Get a chance to win one of these SIYAM-thing when you reserve a house and lot in Lumina Homes during the raffle promo period:
- One winner of 43″ Smart TV
- One winner of Tablet
- One winner of Smartphone
- One winner of Air Fryer
- One winner of Air Purifier
- Four winners of Necklace Air Purifier
For the consolation prizes, there will be:
- 25 winners of Php500 worth of grocery items
- 25 winners of Php500 worth of AllEasy load
For homebuyers, one home reservation is equivalent to one raffle entry. While for Bida Lumina Sellers:
- One bungalow unit equals one raffle entry, but if the unit sold is ready for occupancy (RFO), it will be equivalent to two raffle entries.
- One townhouse unit equals two raffle entries and will have two additional raffle entries if the unit sold is ready for occupancy.
- One single firewall is equivalent to two Raffle Entries and will have three additional entries if the property sold is ready for occupancy.
Lumina Homes will do the raffle draw by September 2, 2021. All the lucky homebuyers and Bida Lumina Sellers that won will be announced through a post on Lumina’s Official Facebook Page and Lumina website.
But wait there’s more!
Aside from the ‘9 Years, 9 Wins Raffle Promo,’ home seekers may also present their COVID vaccination card to enjoy as much as P1,000 off on reservation fees as offered in the promo: Good JAB, Kabarangay! that will run until August 15, 2021.
Each home model has an equivalent discount when you present you COVID vaccine card:
- Php500 off for any rowhouse or bungalow home models
- Php800 off for any townhouse home models
- Php1,000 off for any single firewall home models
The amount discounted to the reservation fee for each homebuyer will also have a matching donation to a chosen foundation. What a great way to grab a discount and help those in need!
Lumina Homes will conduct a month-long celebration for its 9th Anniversary, and here are the much-awaited activities that you should watch out for:
- The recent OFW Sessions: Property Investment Seminar, which was held via Zoom last August 6, where OFWs learned from a real estate webinar with a special session on bank housing loans;
- Participation of Lumina Homes in Shopee 8.8 Mega Flash Sale until August 8, where you can avail 10% discount on home reservation e-vouchers;
- Luntiang Lumina, an urban gardening initiative in all Lumina communities, encouraging Lumina residents to grow herbs, vegetables, and fruit-bearing plants in their mini gardens and open spaces. A virtual event for Lumina homeowners will also take place that will share ideas on how to take care of plants in cozy areas;
- #LuminaTiktokDanceChallenge, which will award cash prizes to every Juan interested in joining the contest alongside with launching Lumina’s official TikTok account;
- Lumina Semi-annual Awards, awarding ceremony but now made more entertaining as a virtual concert and recognition event for Lumina’s salespeople who have performed well in sales amid the pandemic;
- Espacio Launch, this is Lumina Homes’ very own amenity center. It is a well-thought-out expansion and improvement in Lumina’s standard amenities such as a covered multi-purpose hall with stage, mini gardens with play area, jogging path, and shuttle terminal. Now with additional new spaces for livelihood, entertainment, and recreation. These are the community center, Tambayan ni Juan, and parking spaces.
Lumina Marking It’s 9th Year Milestone
Lumina has developed over 800 hectares of land and built over 100,000 housing units to date. It continues to achieve its ultimate goal of providing quality but affordable shelter for every Juan anywhere in the country by opening new projects or expanding existing communities.
Lumina is now available in key cities and municipalities in Rizal, Bulacan, Pampanga, Bataan, Zambales, Nueva Ecija, Tarlac, La Union, Pangasinan, Cagayan, Isabela, Cavite, Batangas, Laguna, Quezon, Camarines Norte, Albay, Sorsogon, Iloilo, Capiz, Aklan, Negros Occidental, Agusan del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, Bukidnon, Misamis Occidental, Davao del Norte, Davao del Sur, and South Cotabato.
Lumina Homes also introduces Prima, its own line of vertical development that adheres to the company’s signature quality and affordability standards.
The company chose Tanza, Cavite as the location for its first condominium community, with one building already sold out, followed by launches in other key provinces across the country, including Cabanatuan, Subic, Iloilo, Cebu, Davao, and Butuan.
The awards it has acquired over the years are proof of its fast track. BestStartUp.Asia recently recognized Lumina Homes as:
- Top Real Estate Companies in the Philippines
- Top Philippines Property Management Companies and Startups of 2021
- Top Philippines Property Development Companies and Startups of 2021
BestStartUp.Asia is a site known for listing exceptional startups and companies taking various approaches to innovate the property development industry. Also, Lumina was the Highest Conversion Performance among Pag-IBIG Fund’s top partner housing developers in South Luzon in 2020.
Lumina Digital Innovations
The pandemic did not hinder Lumina from innovating and upgrading its digital solutions.
Lumina recently launched its app—Lumina e-Services—the newest icon home seekers should have on their smartphones. It is a progressive web application, which means it combines the best of mobile apps and web tech by delivering an app-like user experience.
The same website has made it easier and more convenient for Lumina’s real estate brokers and agents (Online Accreditation Form, Lumina Online University, Sellers’ Portal), suppliers (Vendors’ Portal), and even its employees’ job handling more accessible and more convenient with its real-time app.
The redesigned website now includes a chatbot named Juan Zobot, who responds to all sales inquiries 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
It opened official stores on Shopee—the first real estate brand on this e-commerce site—and Lazada last year. It also recently opened its doors in the Viber Store and the Facebook Shopping Cart.
Lumina Homes will remain to set the standard in affordable housing over the years, despite the country’s highs and lows- and will be Unst9ppable in assisting every Juan in achieving his very own home!